Are you heading down to Australia before 30th November 2010? Hurry! This week the mega deal in ending! Book your car hire by 31st July 2010 to qualify to get AUD50 off weekly car hire in Australia with Hertz.
Hertz’ fantastic affordable Australia rates make driving in this fantastic country immense pleasure! In fact, nothing beats exploring Australia by road! Great sceneries by roadside await you there!
Book today and save $50.00 on selected car groups in Australia!
Just go through the following terms and conditions set by Hertz as you sit to book your weekly car hire in Australia now:
Terms and Conditions
• Offer is available at participating corporate locations in Australia
• Reservations must be made by 31 July 2010 to qualify
• Offer is valid for rentals commencing 1 July 2010 and completed no later than 30 November 2010
• Minimum rental period is seven (7) days.
• $50 (AUD) will be deducted from the approximate rental charges at time of reservation and excludes miscellaneous fees, optional, products and service.
• Promotional coupon (PC) number 113175 must be quoted during reservation to redeem the money off Limit one offer per rental.
• This offer is valid on the following car types Compact, Intermediate, Standard and Full sized and Luxury Sedan.
• Normal Hertz Affordable Rate rules and restrictions apply.
• Minimum rental age is 25 (exceptions apply). Hertz standard rental qualifications, rental period and return restrictions apply. Hertz standard driver and credit qualifications for the rental locations apply.
• Blackout periods may apply.
• Taxes, tax reimbursement, governmental surcharges, and optional services, such as refuelling, may be extra.
• This offer has no cash value and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon or promotion.
• Offer does not apply to travel industry rate rentals, wholesale tour packages, insurance/dealer replacement, or any other promotional rate or group travel rentals.
• All taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
To Read more: Car hire in Australia